BeetleWood Industries of BC Inc., October 15, 2008
Our Commitment To Your Privacy: Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy the following notice explains the information we collect, how it is used, how it is safeguarded, and how to contact us if you have any concerns.
What Information Is Collected: As part of the order process, the following information is collected from shoppers: Name Shipping/Billing Address, Email, address, Phone number, Credit/Debit Card Information
How That Information Is Used: The information collected will only be used for the Transaction Process, Successful Delivery of the Ordered Item and Accounting Purposes.
1. ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS Use of Our Site constitutes Your acceptance of these terms and conditions and Your waiver of any and all claims against Beetlewood Industries of BC, its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, contractors, agents, officers, directors or employees arising out of Your use of Our Site or any materials, information, opinions or recommendations contained on Our Site.
3. COPYRIGHT 3.1 Use. All content included on Our Site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips and software, is Our property or that of Our content suppliers and is protected by Canadian and international patent and trademark laws. The compilation (meaning the collection, arrangement and assembly) of all content on Our Site is Our property protected by Canadian and international patent and trade mark laws. All software used on Our Site is Our property or that of Our software suppliers and is protected by Canadian and international patent and trade mark laws. You may electronically copy and print in hard copy portions of Our Site for the limited purpose of placing an order with Us or using it as a shopping resource. Any other use-including reproduction for purposes other than those noted above, modification, distribution, transmission, republication, display or performance-of the content on a Site without Our prior written permission is strictly prohibited. 3.2 Penalty. Unauthorized copying of the software, or failure to comply with the above restrictions, may result in severe civil and criminal penalties. Unauthorized duplication of the software constitutes copyright infringement and, in the United States, is punishable in a federal criminal action by a fine of up to U.S.$250,000 and imprisonment for up to five (5) years. In addition, federal civil penalties allow the recovery of actual damages based on the number of copies produced plus the profits of the infringer, or statutory damages of up to Canadian $100,000 for willful patent or trade mark infringement.
4. DISCLAIMER WE PROVIDE OUR SITE ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. WE MAKE NO EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO THE OPERATION OF OUR SITE OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, SOFTWARE OR MATERIALS AVAILABLE ON OUR SITE (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF FITNESS, MERCHANTABILITY, NON INFRINGEMENT, OR ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES ARISING OUT OF COURSE OF PERFORMANCE, DEALING OR TRADE USAGE). IN ADDITION, WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATION THAT THE OPERATION OF OUR SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, AND WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR THE CONSEQUENCES OF ANY INTERRUPTION OR ERRORS. FURTHER, WE TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE CONTENT OF ANYLINKS PROVIDED THROUGH OUR SITE OR FOR THE SITES OF OTHERS THAT LINK TO OUR SITE.
5. CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION We do not accept or consider unsolicited material, product suggestions or original or creative ideas (collectively, “Materials”) submitted through Our Site. If despite this policy you submit any such Materials, We will deem it Our property. We will not treat the Materials as confidential, and We will not be liable for any use or disclosure of such Materials. Without limitation, We will own the exclusive rights to the Materials and will be entitled to unrestricted use of the Materials for any purpose, commercial or otherwise, without compensation to the submitter of such Materials.
6. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (OR ANY LOSS OF REVENUE, PROFITS OR DATA) OF ANY KIND ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF OUR SITE, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. FURTHER, OUR AGGREGATE LIABILITY ARISING WITH RESPECT TO THIS AGREEMENT WILL NOT EXCEED THE AMOUNT PAID US BY YOU IF ANY, FOR ACCESSING OUR SITE.